Australia is both a continent and a country. The thousands of immigrants who settle in this country every year and all the locals consider Australia to be a "lucky country" which is characterized by its political stability, lively economy, and a high standard of living that is envied by many. Australia is also popular around the world for its stunning landscapes, Australia is certainly one of the most promising countries in the world to live in and do business. The country certainly has an enviable reputation as it provides premium standard of living. Thousands of people move through Australia immigration every year to work, study, tour or to live there permanently. If you want to study, work or immigrate to Australia in a fair and hassle-free manner, then you need to contact Bharath Group, the best consultancy service.
The current Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) is relevant for applicants for:
• Points-based skilled migration who are nominated by a state or territory government agency under a State Migration Plan.
• STSOL is for Only State Sponsored Visas 190 and 489 (State Sponsored only).
• On STSOL there is "Y" marked on certain occupations these occupations not available for 489 State Sponsored Visas and 190. Department of Immigration and Citizenship Australia introduced ANZSCO w.e.f 1 July 2010. Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) is a system developed to collect, publish, and analyze occupation statistics across government agencies and is being introduced by the department as the new standard to capture occupation information in all visa, settlement and citizenship programs.
Australia's economy remains one of the strongest in the world, offering millions of jobs every week, making it atremendously preferred destination for highly skilled young people. It also exhibits that Australian employers require skilled workforce for achieving their organizational goals. The eligibility of skilled migrants, who desire to immigrate to Australia, is assessed on a point-based system. In this system, points are awarded after considering the age, work experience, qualifications, and language proficiency of the aspirant. The applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
• Submit an expression of interest (EOI).
• Have an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list.
• Be under 45 years of age at time of invitation.
• Meet the threshold English language requirement of competent English.
• Have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.
• Be able to score at least 60 on the points test.
The Australian Family migration stream intends to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives.
A Family Spouse Visa allows a married partner (opposite or same-sex) to join his/her spouse in Australia. The sponsor must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. This temporary visa is issues for 2 years, after which, the relationship is re-examined. If it is considered as genuine then the applicant is issued a permanent visa. Upon approval, the applicant is permitted to live, study and work in Australia.
Applying for an Australian Prospective Marriage visa allows applicant to visit Australia to marry their fiancé (e), Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. This is a temporary visa, valid for 9 months. Visa holders should intend to marry their fiancé (e) within 9 months. Post marriage, applicant can apply for an Australian Spouse visa if they wish to remain in Australia permanently with their spouse.
An Aged Parent visa permits retirement aged parents to join their children living in Australia, permanently. The applicant should have been living in Australia on a valid temporary visa. The sponsor should be an eligible Australian or New Zealand resident settled in Australia. Male applicants should be at least 65 years of age, while female applicants should be at least 63 years of age. Once approved, they are allowed to live, study and work in Australia.
A very popular migrant visa, Parent Visa enables parents to join their children in Australia permanently. The child should be an eligible sponsor for the parents. However, it is important that applicants should have at least half of their children living legally and permanently in Australia. Upon approval, the applicant is entitled to live, study and work in Australia, permanently.
769 Southdale Rd E London Ontario, Canada, N6E 3B9
+1 519 800 1665,+1 226 4487758,+1 519 913 5461
COCHIN: +91 8547498641
THODUPUZHA: +91 8281682641