STUDY IN CANADA
Canada is a highly popular choice as an overseas study destination for a number of reasons. From a secure environment to a first-rate education system, abundant opportunities to a buzzing city life and picturesque locations, Canada offers everything you could possibly want from life.
Canada is a Federation of ten provinces -Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan- and three territories -Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut.
♦ Number of universities- 98
♦ Temperature: subarctic in south and arctic in north.
♦ Official Languages: English& French
♦ Currency - Canadian Dollars (CAD$)
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
♦ First rate education system in the world
♦ Immigration friendly country
♦ Large number of prestigious universities to choose from
♦ Low Tuition Fees
♦ Range of job focused programmers with Co-op
♦ Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
♦ Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time on- campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
♦ Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
♦ Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
♦ Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
♦ Spouse accompaniment/work right
CANADIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM
Canadian education system consists of both public, private schools and catholic schools, Universities & Colleges, Community Colleges/Technical Institutes, Career Colleges, Language Schools and Secondary Schools.
• First Professional Degree
• Associate Degrees
• Applied Degrees
• Bachelor's Degree
• Master's Degree
• TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 - 7.0 bands in IELTS.
• For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.
• INTAKE: January, May, September
• Diploma & Advanced Diploma Courses cost ranges from CAD$11,000 - CAD$13,000 per year depending on the course.*
• Bachelor's Degree costs range from CAD$13,000 - CAD$19,000 per year for most under-graduate degrees*
• Post-graduate Degrees cost ranges from CAD$12,000 and ranges up to CAD$22,000*
* Fees given are of informative nature may vary between universities
COST OF LIVING
• Approximately CAD 10000 - 120000 for 1st year. WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK POST STUDY
• Part time work right: Off campus 20 hours per week - 40 hours per week during vacation
• 40 Hours per week during vacation. No limit for on campus work
• up to 3 years stay back (for 2 years study)or equal to the course duration if it is less than 2 years